Attirando numerosi visitatori del Medio Oriente e generando un gran numero di transazioni, Gulfood si conferma la principale piattaforma del settore alimentare e delle bevande della regione
World’s largest food event channels thousands of new product launches
Following a record 2017 edition that welcomed in excess of 97,000 visitors across 1 million square feet of exhibition space, Gulfood – the world’s largest annual food event is placing innovation at the heart of its 23rd edition.
As the global F&B community gears up for this principal opportunity to source the latest and best products at the best price, Gulfood is promising a wave of new services and innovations to reflect changes in consumer demand. The fully booked-out event will once again welcome more than 5,000 exhibitors showcasing products across 8 primary market sectors.
- BEVERAGES – Soft Drinks, Hot Drinks, Waters and Fresh Beverages
- DAIRY – Milk, Yogurts, Butters and Cheeses
- FATS & OILS – Olive, coconut, sunflower and other plant-based cooking oils; ghee, etc.
- HEALTH, WELLNESS, FREE-FROM – Organic, Vegan (plant-based dairy replacements), Gluten free, Enriched & Fortified foods, etc.
- PULSES, GRAINS, CEREALS – A wide variety of grains, beans, rices, cereals, etc.
- MEAT & POULTRY – Grass-fed, corn-fed, free-range, etc.
- WORLD FOOD – Country pavilions bringing you the best of their traditions through niche and speciality producers.
- POWER BRANDS – These exhibitors are a one-stop-shop for multiple product categories.
Ti è piaciuto questo articolo? Condividilo sui social!